Reslo

Home Forums Wrestling British Wrestling Reslo

This topic contains 28 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Kendo Nagasakis No 1 Fan 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Brilliant pic Rog….BIGES will tell you who she is when she is on next or I will ask Amazing K Fu

The 1978 Kid

This happened at the Reslo TV taping at Newcastle Emlyn on 5th February 1992.

Louise Jones was a new MC.

At the end of a handicap match, featuring Klondyke Kate vs Tracey Kemp and Taranwen, Kate believed that she had won. Kate held her hands high in victory as the result was announced in Welsh.

However, when the announcement was made in English, Louise said “Klondyke Kate, you are disqualified” and added “get out”. Kate then picked Louise up, slammed her to the mat and Splashed her. Louise did a pretty good job of looking unconcscious, whilst Orig Williams did an equally good job of telling Kate off as he followed her back to the dressing room.

A good angle, well executed!

Louise used to come to quite a few All Star venues around that time, in the company of Gary Welsh/Clwyd. I think they may have been going out together.

Well sorted Kid

Patriot

Yep – thanks for that Kid.

After Splashing Louise, Kate leaves the ring but gets an earful from Orig!

Louise receives the attentions of Tracy Kemp, Tarrenwen and others.

Louise looks to be out for the count!

Louise came from Rhyl and worked in an office,either insurance or solicitors. Nice girl but did´nt last to long,

Tony

Titch
    The 1978 Kid wrote:This happened at the Reslo TV taping at Newcastle Emlyn on 5th February 1992.
    At the end of a handicap match, featuring Klondyke Kate vs Tracey Kemp and Taranwen,

What ever happened to Tracy Kemp?

Titch

Patriot

Thanks for the info Tony. If Reslo does get repeated again, I will look forward to seeing more of your great matches.

Who was the young, dark-haired ref on Reslo that always got thrown around by the girls? Here he is getting bodyslammed by Kate – then he gets shoved away by KK before Nicky Monroe drags him around by the hair!

Titch – as for Tracy Kemp, she had quite a good career from the mid 80s to mid 90s before hanging up her boots. I have attached a Tracy pic for you.

Regards

Rog

I bought a copy of a few Reslo programs in 94. It feature Doc Dean under a different name, Disco fever or something, Ulf Herman as Hollywood Blond, Dale Preston, Legend of Doom, Avalanche, Klondyke kate, Tina Starr and of course Tony St Clair, Drew McDonald and Fit Finlay. It also feature matches from Germany with Tony against Masa Chono in a brutal match. Also features a pre WWF JBL AS Texas Hawk with long reddish hair.

davidmantell
    Patriot wrote:Image

That’s odd. That doesn’t look like the standard Reslo ring (see top of page) it looks more like an All Star/RWS ring.

Patriot

Here is a full shot of the ring Dave, complete with green corner post instead of the trad blue. The writing across the middle is something like WWA S4Cymru but I can’t read it clearly.

Titch

[quote="Patriot"]

Titch – as for Tracy Kemp, she had quite a good career from the mid 80s to mid 90s before hanging up her boots. I have attached a Tracy pic for you.

Regards

Rog

I knew Blue and Tracy well in those days I ewven had a few bouts with her. I just wondered if anyone is still in touch with her.

Titch

BIGES

The lad refereeing is a bloke called Tony Griffiths i would love to meet up with him again he was great fun to be with. We played loads of dodgy tricks on him and he always took it in good faith!

Patriot

Thanks for the info Kate. I assume that Tony Griffiths had a wrestling background as he seemed to get thrown around or knocked over in every match he referred on Reslo!

Reslo action featuring a top villian from the 70-80′s Lolita Loren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH-ez4yc374

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Advertise Here
Advertise Here