Kendo Nagasaki back in the ring?

Home Forums Wrestling British Wrestling Kendo Nagasaki back in the ring?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  spitfirepink 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

themagman

themagman

Just seen in Fighting Spirit that Sanjay Bagga is putting on a legends show paying tribute to World of Sport in October. Appearing are Wayne Bridges, Johnny Kidd, Steve Grey, Mal Sanders, Brian Maxine and the in-ring return of Kendo Nagasaki!

Mike Judd
    Keeper of the Salt wrote:Just to let everyone know that both the new remix version and the original of KENDO’S THEME are available to download for 70p each from Lloyd Ryan’s website. Payment via paypal

http://www.lloydryandrums.com

The new version is great, can’t wait to see Kendo enter the ring to it in the future…

http://www.gazetteseries.co.uk:80/sport/latestsport/display.var.1356728.0.dangerous_event_at_yate.php

Ian Dowland
    themagman wrote:Just seen in Fighting Spirit that Sanjay Bagga is putting on a legends show paying tribute to World of Sport in October. Appearing are Wayne Bridges, Johnny Kidd, Steve Grey, Mal Sanders, Brian Maxine and the in-ring return of Kendo Nagasaki!

I assume that Kendo is making a guest appearance and not actually wrestling.

Am I correct ?.

themagman

Well the article by Sanjay in Fighting Spirit definitely says an in-ring return. Would be great to see him wrestle one more time.

Old David

I for one would prefer to remember the great Kendo Nagasaki in his prime.

The last thing I would like to do is see an old man huffing and puffing his way to the ring trying to relive old glories; just one more time!

A long and happy ‘out of ring’ retirement to the great Kendo Nagasaki.

lovellweb

Spot on Old David. One thought, how would we know it’s the real Kendo, if he keeps his mask on? How old is Kendo, he must be getting on a bit.

theres no way the real kendo would ever let any 1 else impersonate him

Bagga would be in court quicker than Goodrum was if he had an impersonator using his name.

Ray Plunkett

I agree with pinhead/knn1fan perhaps this is a way of getting extra people in!!!

lovellweb

What about the ‘dragonslayer’? I read somewhere that he wrestled as Kendo for a time.

ELLIS

When this takes place it will be the real thing, no tribute / copy. I think a Legends reunion could be a fantastic one night only spectacular.

spitfirepink

Normally when something “official” to do with Kendo is announced, it is by Rob C. or Loz.

Can they confirm that it will be Kendo appearing at the Legends show?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.