Scottish wrestling promotion Wrestlezone kickstart their 2012 wrestling action with their first event this weekend in Aberdeen this Saturday, January 28th. There will be a special stipulation in the main event title match. Any outside interference has been completely banned in the Wrestlezone Undisputed Championship fight between holder Damien and challenger Bryan Tucker. The prohibition comes after the current champion used help from his friends such as Sterling Oil to retain his championship. In view of this, the management has decided that none of his friends can be present at the rinbgside to help Damien and that he will have to defend his title all by himself.
“The Enigmatic Icon” first won gold in November 2010 after defeating Lionheart for the Heavyweight Championship and following this up with a title unification victory, the 26-year-old has maintained his supremacy, mainly due to the antics of his manager Richard. R. Russell. The match headlines a night of body-slamming action at the city’s Cloverleaf Hotel, with home town favourite Scotty Swift set to go up against “The Enforcer” Mr. Malice, plus there will be appearances from regulars “Tenacious” Johnny Lions, Crusher Craib, Shawn Johnson and many more.
Tickets are available now from the hotel, priced £10 for adults and £7 for under 14s.
Doors open at 7pm with the action getting underway at 7.30pm – for more information, please go to www.wrestlezonescotland.co.uk .
1) Wrestlezone is a professional wrestling promotion based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
2) Wrestlezone runs monthly events across the North and North-East of Scotland.
3) All the wrestlers are highly-trained professional athletes. These shows are family-friendly events, aimed primarily at children and adult pro-wrestling fans.
4) Doors open at 7pm with a prompt start at 7.30pm. The event will end at around 9.30pm.
5) Call the Wrestlezone information line on 07855 121777 with any questions.
6) For more general information on Wrestlezone, please visit our website at www.wrestlezonescotland.co.uk
7) Please direct in media enquiries to Bryan McKellar at email@example.com or via telephone on 07981 477560.